Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Struggle Continues...

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone ever say that nothing in life comes easy? If anyone has said that then they couldn't be more right! Life is like a roller coaster ride filled with ups and downs. As of now my life is mostly downs but I understand that this is all part of life, the part where I have to cope and find a solution is the hard part...

I had a plan for my club but the only thing pending was getting it officially approved by an adviser and my principal. Two days ago another student started a cultural club for my high school. I have nothing against that at all! But watching someone else start another club similar to mine was like watching my passion slip out of my hand like sand. It was a devastating and stressful feeling. Currently, I am in the process of trying to figure something out with both of my teachers. They have been my support system during all of this and I couldn't be more thankful!

I am a strong believer of not dwelling on the problem and looking for a solution. Instead of spending time thinking about my problems I can invest time in coming up with a solution which is the rational and right thing to do. In order to look for solutions I have been talking to people especially my teachers! I have also brainstormed alternatives such as starting my own club or changing my topic. For me changing my topic is kind of like giving up but under the circumstances I know that I have to make a rational decision. Anyone have any ideas? If so, comment below, I'd love to hear them! 

Even as I write this, waiting for advise from Ms. H, I know that in the end whatever happens will be for the best. I believe in God and know he has a plan because everything happens for a reason. Apart from that I believe in myself and my vision for the greater good of my fellow students. So until next time, I hope everyone stays healthy and happy!  


Trying to be positive,
Vrushangi 

7 comments:

  1. Tú puedes hacerlo, Valeria valiente! Es seguro que yo asistiré a tu club. Si piensas que empezando un club es demasiado mucho para ti, es probable que necesites cambiar tu tópico antes de el mini-pitch. Pero creo que puedes hacerlo, con el otro estudiante o sin el otro estudiante. No tira la toalla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Faye, si necisito ayuda yo voy a hablar con tu!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué triste! Es cierto que puedas hacerlo. Solo que necesitas hacer es hacer tu club mejor del otro alumno, y yo sé que puedes tener éxito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Ryan . Espero poder hacerlo. Es muy difícil, pero voy a tratar duro para divertirse y ser positiva .

      Delete
  4. You're a thinker. Don't stress. It will all work out. I'm here if you need anything. Also, a second reading of your blog will reveal some commonly misspelled words such as "principle" and "advise". Go back and revise once more for reposting. Finally, play with your writing style: vary sentence lengths, structures, etc.

    ReplyDelete